Why Saucy Followers (Beta)?
Saucy followers is a WordPress Plugin that enables you to create an awesome follow/unfollow system, like twitter in your website.
Use the native WordPress short code capability to show the number of followers a user has, list all their followers and show an activity stream of the people you follow.
Super easy to use, just install and use the shortcodes in your website.
- Follow/unfollow buttons
- Activity feed of the users you follow
- See the users you follow publish, posts, products and any other post type
- Followers count
- Followers listing + pagination
- Following count
- Following listing + pagination
- Language settings
- Author.php template over write
- Customize the Author.php template
- Email Notifications
- Customize email templates
- Notifications for on post publish, on follow, and on unfollow
- Frontend Author Settings
- And much more…
Features in the development pipeline
- Email & error logging
- More coming soon…
This Product Includes
A .zip file containing WordPress plugin:
README.txt includes demonstration, and support links. Training and tutorials coming soon.
Special First 100 Offer
For the first 100 people to purchase our wonderful plugin. We will personally integrate the plugin into your existing WordPress website.
Any questions? Contact Support
Changelog – Versions
- v 1.0.0 – Coming Soon!
- V 0.2.5 – 2/28/19
- Removed Shortcode activity feed parameters, they are now admin settings
- Refactored followers/following listing shortcode output
- Listing Followers/Following Per Page settings added
- Added User Notification Settings shortcode layout
- V 0.2.4 – 1/15/19
- More Admin Settings & Languages
- V 0.2.2 – 1/14/19
- V 0.2.2 – 1/14/19
- V 0.2.0 – 1/13/19
- Added View Profile to Admin Bar
- V 0.1.7 – 1/10/19
- Author template over write added
- V 0.1.6 – 1/5/19
- Refactored the custom css
- Better comment notifications
- Better activity feed
- V 0.1.3 – 12/28/18
- Followers and Following listing css no longer utilizies bootstrap classes, layout is now native.
- WP Admin Users now have Followers, and Following columns.
- V 0.1.2 – 12/27/18
- Refactored Email Notifications and Email Templates.
- V 0.1.1 – 9/29/18
- Admin settings page created. Email notifications added.
- v 0.1.0 – 8/2/18
This plugin is designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only. This plugin will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, meaning you must have both a domain and hosting purchased from a hosting company. You will need to speak with your hosting company to ensure that your domain is properly configured to run WordPress.
MyDigitalSauce supports this item.
Popuplar questions for this item
Go to item support
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- From there you'll see an option for “Upload” at the top of the screen. Click the “Browse” button, navigate your computer files and select the .ZIP file for your downloaded extension.
© All Rights Reserved MyDigitalSauce